Thursday, June 7, 2007

Madhubala Vs Madhuri.






I have done a lot of experimentation while collecting their pics. I have worked a lot on it. My main focus was on posting the pics in which they look alike.

My first thanks will always be to bollywhat.com, which was of great help to me in this aspect.

I was extremely happy when I received first comment from Maya, who said that she enjoyed my posts.

That motivated me to post more and more.

My sister was always a source of encouragement for me. She always motivates me. My friend Divya has always enjoyed my posts.

My main focus was in matching up their poses which I believe has come out very well.

Do what you Love is my main principle in life. I have always n joyed posting these pics and I thank my friends and my sister who have motivated me to start a blog of my own.

Today Iam posting those pics which my friends have enjoyed the most.

1 comment:

kaza said...

Hi there,
Your posting and description are wonderfull ..i am reading all your posts ..keep doing it ..although i am finding it after a year i think.....